Noodles are very popular in China. Chow mein is one of famous Chinese food in the world. It is easy to cook and you can cook it in many methods. In this article, I would like to offer you two of them.
The first method is shown as below:
Chinese noodles, egg, shredded meat, baby bok choy, green onion sections, chives, MSG, dark soy sauce
1: Put the noodles into the pot with boiling water and boil it for several minutes. Then remove and rinse under cold water; Tips: add a little salt and salad oil when boiling so that the noodles cannot stick with each other easily.
2: Heat the pot, pour some oil and spread it in the bottom of Pot. Add egg, then remove it from the pot when it is done.
3: Add green onion sections, baby bok choy, chives, shredded meat and stir fry them together. Then put into the boiled noodles and stir fry them together for a short time.
4: Then use the chopsticks (if possible) to separate the noodles. Add the cooked egg, onion, and stir fry them for a several minutes. It is done.
Next, I like to introduce you another method:
Chinese noodles, onion, mushroom, hammer, bacon, cabbage, dry chilies, chilies sauce, soy sauce, egg, caraway
1. Cut all the ingredients into small pieces, and finger-joint size is preferred.
2. Boil the noodles, then remove and rinse under cold water.
3. Pour some salad oil into the pot; add the onion pieces into it until they become golden. Add the mushrooms.
4. When the mushrooms begin to shrink, add hammer and bacon pieces. Stir fry them for a while, then add the cabbage.
5. When the water comes out of cabbage, stir them for several times. If you think that the oil is not sufficient; you can add some oil again to prevent everything from sticking on the pot.
6. Add the noodles and dry chilies or chili sauce into them.
7. Add salt, soy sauce, at the same time please always stir the noodles.
8. Pour the egg liquid into the pot and it will stick with noodles, and then stir them frequently. This dish is done. Pouring some diced chives onto them is preferred.
There are still many other methods to cook chow mein. Please note that you should always prevent the noodles from sticking with the pot.
|Follow Our Pinterest|
Discover how I eat like a king with zero skill and less than 10 minutes a day.